Sunday, April 12, 2009

Queen's X, Not It !!

This is a small block for Friday Block Party: "Queen's X". Since it is a small one, I decided to go with the fabrics I used in "Leap Frog" (even though the orange is reading as pink here - wazzup with that?) and maybe have enough small blocks for a charity quilt later. I forgot to turn two of the striped fabric blocks in the HSTs 90 degrees to make all the stripes go the same way (slow learner sometimes... oops). I "fixed" that by keeping the stripes in each diagonal the same - at least that's my story... and I'm sticking to it!
I realy do like the "bubbles" fabric. Wish I could remember where I got it - NO I don't, 'cause then I'd want to go get more of it, and I don't have a specific project that needs to be completed using just that fabric... I can substitute if I need that blue!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nan, I really like how your Bear Paw turned out! I was tempted to join in when this one started but resisted! Your Block Party blocks are great. I've got to catch up this week. That trip put me way behind.

    ReplyDelete